Just announced is that Matt Masson is to deliver a WHOLE Day seminar as part of the SQL Saturday event I am helping organise with the Dublin SQL Users group. Matt is a developer on the Microsoft SSIS Product Team in Redmond, and is coming all the way from Canada!
This will be cover a number of modules aimed to help anyone heavily involved with SSIS with performance and improving their design patterns.
- Module 1 – Data Flow Internals
- Module 2 – Benchmarking and Performance Best Practices
- Module 3 – Common Design Patterns
- Module 4 – Lookup Design Patterns
- Module 5 – Parallelization Design Patterns
- Module 6 – Advanced Design Patterns
- Module 7 – SSIS in SQL Server 2012
Its a community event, so the 199 euro cost is just to help fund the large and FREE SQL Saturday event which is nearly up to 400 registrations! Places will be limited to about 80 and I would expect these to all go, so book early.
The link to the SSIS preconference with Matt Masson on Friday 23rd March, 2012 is http://www.prodata.ie/Events/2012/SSIS-Precon.aspx
The link to the SQL Saturday event on Saturday 24th March, 2012 is http://www.sqlsaturday.com/105/eventhome.aspx