You’ve done initial briefings and want to put Fabric through its paces on your data within your organisation.
In this 5 day Proof of Concept, our team of Fabric experts will enable you to see relevant Fabric features working on your data to help answer key questions and verify that Microsoft Fabric is a good fit for you.
The deliverable is a Fabric blueprint design and implementation working on your site with your data.
Each Fabric Proof of concept can be slightly different depending on what aspects you want to see and target architecture. An example agenda is below:
- Day 0 – Pre-requites. Provision Fabric and user accounts for PoC
- Day 1 – Architecture and Scope Workshops followed by Infrastructure Workshops
- Day 2 – Review Design Blueprint, sample data and goals.
- Day 3 – Build Data Engineering sample(s)
- Day 4 – Build Data Analytics and semantic Model examples
- Day 5 – Finalise Reports and review deliverable
To discuss your Fabric Proof of Concept simply email us at email@example.com.