Prodata are helping large scale enterprise customers across Ireland develop leading edge BI and analytical solutions on the Microsoft platform.
Our team is led by Bob Duffy, Microsoft Certified Database Architect, SQL MVP, SQL MCM and SSAS Maestro and includes senior architects and consultants with 10-20 years experience.
We specialise in completing challenging/complex projects at high data volume and of the highest quality with one of the most experienced and high achieving teams in Ireland.
As a Data Integration Developer, you will be working with Power BI Consultants and BI Architect’s. You will become a monster in data integration between every type of weird and whacky source system to staging, clean conformed star schemas, big data solutions and agile mashups.
You must be passionate about data integration: excited by SSIS data flow internals, and about learning threading internals, buffer sizes and tweaking performance and optimising ADF performance.
You will enjoy challenging project work to create leading edge data warehouses and analytical solutions on the Microsoft Platform working with a team of high performing experts.
- Work with BI architect to create ETL, ELT and other data integration solutions using SSIS, ADF, data bricks and of course TSQL.
- Star schema Modelling from BUS Matrix
- Learning Prodata best practise templates and design patterns.
- Analysing data quality issues and feeding that back into ETL enhancement
- Experience with MS data integration. You should ideally be able to hold a conversation about SSIS internals, data integration and concepts like controller-worker design patterns.
- Experience in Azure Data Engineering useful
- Portfolio and track record of data integration.
- Passionate about data integration. You must read blogs and look for continual self-improvement.
- Experience with dot.net, PowerShell and scripting technologies
- Ideally, some expose to tabular modeling, mashups, and PowerBI
- This is not a role for a dedicated PowerBI developer
What we offer
- Very completive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Corporate Wellbeing programme
- Generous training allowance
- Training with Industry experts
- Working with leading edge projects
Apply by emailing your latest CV to email@example.com